List of Supporting Documents:
Please bring the following self-attested documents along with the original documents when you come for admission.
- Two latest colour photographs of the child properly affixed on the place provided on the printout of the Admission Form.
- True Copy of the Birth Certificate. In case of certificates in languages other than English, please submit a notarized copy of the certificate translated in English.
- True copy of Residence proof (any one) of the following:
Residence proof should strictly be in the name of the father or the mother of the child seeking admission.
- Passport (Recent)
- Electricity Bill(Recent)
- Telephone Bill (Land Line)(Recent)
- Unique I.D. (Aadhar) Card
- Bank statement for the current month(latest 3 months)
- Registered Agreement Copy (Purchase or Rented) #
- # If a copy of rent agreement is attached as the proof of residence, then it should be accompanied by one more address proof, out of the options given above.
Please Note - Ration Card Will NOT be accepted as proof of residence.
- The Parental Consent Form provided in the printout of the online Admission Form has to be completely filled and signed by the parents.
- The Medical Certificate provided in the printout of the online Admission Form has to be completely filled, signed and stamped by a registered MBBS doctor.
- The undertakings provided in the printout has to be filled and signed as directed.
- Parents from Reserved Category, who want the caste to be entered in the school register should submit the Caste Certificate issued by the concerned Municipal authorities in the name of the student.
- For Jain Students, certificate from Derasar and original affidavit is required.
- Previous year's report card if applicable.Leaving certificate (Grade 2 & above). Admission from grade 5 onwards will be based on entrance exam.